Sales Development Representative
AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We’re looking for a highly-motivated Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. As an SDR, you are the first point of contact for all of ShiftLink’ssales initiatives. You’ll generate interest, enthusiasm, and demand for ShiftLink’sshift management solution while partnering to create a steady pipeline of business to arm your colleagues on the executive team. You’ll actively contribute to our revenue while learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup.
A FUN AND CHALLENGING CAREER
We believe the SDR role is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door at a growing company. We are prepared to invest in and train our new team—we expect our SDRs will have an opportunity to close six figure deals, grow into managing teams of their own, run new client implementations, and contribute to digital marketing initiatives.
THE SHIFTLINK FAMILY
The ShiftLink team is a small tight-knit team with diverse backgrounds, comprised of company founders, sales consultants, a digital marketing coordinator, and a few developers focused on making a difference for individuals, organizations and communities. -- We are laser focused on starting conversations with qualified leads and working with companies of all kinds, from hospitals, to non-profits to manufacturing and construction. We know we can help make frontline staff and clients happier, and more efficient – simply by adding our technology to their workplace. Still curious about sales development opportunities at ShiftLink?? Keep reading!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3 or more years’ experience in a sales role (inside/outside) as part of a SaaS, healthcare, manufacturing, construction or other B2B company. You are driven; and love a fast paced, constantly-changing environment; and you are passionate about tech start-ups!
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone is a must have
- A consultative and human sales approach -- every conversation is different, and every ShiftLink client is different – we believe in authentic, meaningful conversations with prospects
- You have the skills to passionately and clearly articulate value/benefit ofShiftLink’s automated shift-filling platform to prospective clients
- You have a knack for asking great questions to uncover issues with a prospect’s current shift management process
- You’re a team-player with a positive attitude with a strong desire to help improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks
- A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor of a top start-up while launching your career to the next level
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment where the only constant is change
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL
- Participate in ShiftLink orientation where you'll learn about our company, products, and all the different things going on at ShiftLink
- Dive right into our sales plans and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect customer and basic qualifying criteria for the products
- Jump into the day to day of an SDR. Everything from learning to navigate our sales tools to enhancing your sales knowledge to continue to drive consultative, quality conversations with customers
- Learn and help to strengthen the ShiftLink sales process and be completely at-home in using HubSpot CRM for all sales activity tracking and reporting
WITHIN 2 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Own your numbers -- hit your ramp goals on phone call metrics, and lead conversions you generate.
- Become a tight-knit, well-oiled machine with Account Executives, where you will create assist records.
- Put on your investigative hat and use all available tools and data sources to research important details about leads (companies’ latest venture capital funding, hiring goals, stakeholders etc.)
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the sales team
- Become a ShiftLink expert – you are able to confidently speak to product features and the value of bringing ShiftLink to any company looking to improve shift management processes
WITHIN 4-5 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Effortlessly fold in cold outreach to your routine where you can jump into a phone conversation with anyone - even C-level executives - while consistently meeting your numbers
- Tap into the knowledge you’ve been building to discover totally new sources of leads that we can reach out to
- Represent ShiftLink post-COVID-19 at conferences and engage potential leads in person at trade shows and events as appropriate; minimal travel is required
- Step up as a leader to support new team members, assist with training and coaching
WITHIN 8-12 MONTHS, YOU'LL
- Continue helping onboard, train and mentor your peers
- Prove to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career to take on new opportunities in closing sales, account executive management, or explore other opportunities with ShiftLink as they come up.
THE SHIFTLINK STORY
The simplest things can make the biggest difference.
Starting a business begins with identifying a pain point and, for us, we didn’t have to look far.
Working in home healthcare we saw firsthand how costly filling vacant shifts couldbe. We saw how inefficient it was to make phone call after phone call.
We saw how it could consume a manager’s whole day, leaving them frustrated and defeated. We watched staff feeling guilty about turning down a shift or angry about being cajoled into one they didn’t want.
Worse, we saw how this process led to extended wait times and canceled service for clients and their families.
Bingo! We had found the technology gap getting in the way of making a difference!
ShiftLink was created to make a difference to anyone else who lives this pain point. Whether in healthcare, manufacturing, construction, security or retail, ShiftLink helps to eliminate this universal issue through technology that is already familiar to you and your staff.
Our clients love the time and cost it saves them, but also rave about how easy ShiftLink is to learn and use. That’s something that makes us enormously proud as we know that making a difference requires less complication, not more.
Simply make a difference. It’s what we do. It’s our WHY.
Check out what we are all about at: www.ShiftLink.ca
Apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org